The technology is here. You have a data-rich organization. Martin Loyd can help you to put the two together and make your organization more successful. Whether you choose one of our pre-built workflow processes or a custom solution, Martin Loyd can enable your business to succeed by creating a work environment that is free of paper documentation, e-mail generated action, and overgrown spreadsheets by providing a web-based application to manage your workflows and processes.
Organizations that do not utilize the opportunities presented by technology will find it increasingly difficult to compete on a cost basis, deliver on new service demands and attract new revenue.
For instance, there are many processes that are common to most companies and workers tend to come up with home-grown solutions to address these processes. However, as the company grows, many home-grown processes do not scale well. Managers find themselves investing time and resources dis-proportionally in addressing these tasks as volume increases. Further, home-grown solutions can be prone to human error that is hard to correct post-implementation.
Some of these processes include:
* HR Employee processing (e.g. Employee On-boarding)
* Time tracking
* Change Control
* Asset Tracking
* Contract Execution
* Expense Reimbursement
Business Process Management
With business processes governing more complex relationships and interacting with many different business systems, companies need an easy way to manage and improve their processes. Several factors make it difficult to manage these processes in human resources, finance, compliance, and other business functions.
- Paper-based processes and business system silos prevent information and approvals from passing across departments easily.
- Limited IT resources burdened by complex system installations and an ongoing assault of troubleshooting and help desk requests.
- Difficult-to-define business problems. When different stakeholders have different views of a problem and the description and scope of the problem often changes, finding a solution through a traditional linear process may not be possible.
- For workers in organizations that must process and manage a heavy workload of requests as part of their job, workflow software helps them handle those requests more efficiently and quickly.
- Improved communication and resolution of requests with and from other departments and customers. Web-based, form-driven processes and graphical drag-and-drop workflow maps automate processes and radically reduce paperwork, so business users can easily and quickly complete their tasks.
- IT staff can be used more efficiently. Simple deployment and development means that technology managers can quickly get the software up and running without spending a lot of time with complex and unreliable installations. Business managers can create and modify established workflows, so changes can be completed more quickly with minimal IT involvement.
- Continuous improvement of business processes. Designed for an adaptive approach, where technology and business managers work together to target problem processes for improvement in the larger stream of business activities. Workflows automated by Martin Loyd become consistent, repeatable, and measurable, so processes can be continuously refined and adapted to new conditions. To succeed, enterprises must integrate, automate and optimize critical functions and business processes.